Discover the delights of the City of Bridges on this day trip to Porto from Lisbon and visit its most important landmarks and monuments.
Porto Day Trip
We'll meet at 7:30 am in the Praça dos Restauradores square in Lisbon and set off for the second-largest city in Portugal: Porto.
After a nearly three-hour journey, we'll arrive at our destination. During our visit, we'll see some of the most important monuments in the city such as the Sé Cathedral.
Our walking tour will then continue through the heart of the historical centre, past the iconic São Bento station, famous for its 20,000 tiles that portray the history of Portugal. We'll also visit the Palacio da Bolsa as well as the famous Lello Bookshop, a special visit for any Harry Potter fans!
Afterwards, you'll have some free time to get something to eat at one of the many restaurants on the banks of the Douro River, next to the famous Dom Luís I Bridge. After recharging our batteries, we'll admire some of the colourful buildings in the area to finish off the tour.
The trip will end at 6:30 pm back at the starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 114.80
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Food and drink.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Praça dos Restauradores.