Magical Belém Tower, elegant Praça do Comerico, colourful historic houses... immerse yourself in beautiful Lisbon, exploring the Portuguese capital's most iconic sights on an electric bike.
What to expect?
Pick up your electric bike in the heart of Lisbon city centre at the time you've selected, pop your helmet on and hop on, ready to explore the historic streets of this beautiful city. You'll have four hours of bicycle hire to pedal around emblematic monuments and quaint streets comfortably and easily on two wheels. The electric motor will definitely come in handy cycling up the Portuguese capital's famous hills!
Bike to the areas that interest you the most, discovering Lisbon at your own pace. Visit the 25 de Abril Bridge, built by the same team that constructed San Francisco's Bay Bridge; marvel at the early 16th century Belém Tower on the Tagus river bank; see the historic Jerónimos Monastery and more!
Vintage-style bike rental
Like the sound of cycling through Lisbon, but prefer to do it in style? This is the option for you: rent a vintage eco-friendly electric bicycle! Explore the picturesque Portuguese capital on an elegant classic e-bike and tour the city in the most fabulous way possible.
- Participants must be at least 150 cm (4 foot 11 inches) tall to enjoy this activity.
- To rent a bicycle, you will have to leave a deposit of 100 EUR at the collection point. This deposit can be paid in cash or by card, and will be returned providing the bike is brought back in the same condition at the end of the activity.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Electric bike||Vintage style electric bike|
Electric bikeUS$ 18.20
Vintage style electric bikeUS$ 30.30
4 hour electric bike rental
When to book?
You can book up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
16 Rua dos Douradores.