On this trip you will get to know two important places: Fátima, famous for three apparitions of the Virgin Mary in 1917, Óbidos, a beautiful medieval village of 10,000 inhabitants and Nazaré, surfer's paradise.
We leave Lisbon on the road to Fátima at 9 am, enjoying along the way the beautiful landscapes of the Ribatejo region.
Our first stop is Fátima, where you can visit it's hugely famous shrine, one of the most important Catholic shrines in the world with more than 5 million annual visitors.
After an hour and a half, we will leave Fátima behind to visit the Batalla Monastery, from the 14th Century: one of two spots chosen by UNESCO as world heritage sites.
On the way to our next stop, we will make a stop in Nazaré, a small fishing village with a number of traditional restaurants and some of the biggest waves in the world. Here you will have free time to eat, see the cliffs and climb to the top of the village for its perfect views.
On the way to Óbidos, we will drive along magnificent clifftops, and pass through the picturesque hamlets of Foz do Arelho and São Martinho do Porto.
Óbidos is an incredible medieval town full of flowers, and a perfect photo opportunity. Here you will have free time to pass through its historic centre, then on the way back to Lisbon enjoy the beautiful landscapes full of hills and windmills.
If you would prefer, you can also take a private trip to Óbidos and Fátima. In this case, you will have an exclusive guide just for yourselves: there will be no further people in your group except your partner, family or friends.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 66% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Adults With Lisbon Card||Children under 12|
Adults With Lisbon CardUS$ 81.80
Children under 12US$ 45.40
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Guide in English.
Guided tours through the interior of the monuments
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 2 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Hard Rock Café, Avenida da Liberdade 2 (Restauradores Square)