If it's your first time in Lisbon, what better way to begin your trip than by taking a guided tour in English?
Lisbon Walking Tour
Over three hours, this guided tour will walk through the main neighbourhoods of Lisbon, (Baixa, Chiado, Castelo, Alfama y Sé) and we will see the principal points of interest of its historic centre, including:
- Rossio Square
- Figueira Square
- The Monument to the Restorers
- Ruins of the Carmo convent
- Top of the Santa Justa Elevator
- Santa Lucía viewpoint
- Alfama's labyrinthine streets
- The Lisbon Catedral
- Comercio Square
During the tour we eat one of the famous pasteles de Belém (custard tart, included in the price), eat tapas with a glass of wine (also included), and rest our feet at one of the best viewpoints the city has to offer.
The tour will end in the well-known neighbourhood of Alfama.
If you would prefer to take this tour using an exclusive guide just for yourself, partner, family or friends or indeed simply want to adapt it to your personal interests, take a look at our private guided tour of Lisbon.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 33% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Adults with the Lisboa card||Children under 12|
|English Language Tour||
English Language Tour
Adults with the Lisboa cardUS$ 16.60
Children under 12Free
4 hours 60 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Guided walking tour with English speaking guide.
Pastel de Belém.
Wine tasting and tapa in a wine bar.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Which tram is included in the tour?
A - Number 12.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Next to the statue of D. Pedro IV in the centre of Rossio Square.