Discover the beautiful architecture of the Portuguese capital in a completely different way with your ticket to the Lisbon cable car - an amazing ride for all.
Lisbon Cable Car Ticket
Lisbon is one of those cities that you fall in love with as soon as you get to know it. The walks by the river, its beautiful old buildings, the historic centre... If you've already explored the city and want to discover a different side of the Portuguese capital, the Lisbon cable car is, without a doubt, the best option.
The cable car ride lasts 8 minutes during which you'll enjoy a breathtaking view over the majestic River Tagus. Get your cameras ready!
You'll also have the opportunity to see the Oceanarium of Lisbon, the towers of San Gabriel and San Rafael, the Oriente station and many other emblematic places of the capital from a completely different perspective.
The Lisbon cable car is from Monday to Friday at the following times:
- From September 14, 2020 to October 24, 2020: from 11 am to 7 pm.
- From October 25, 2020 to March 12, 2021: from 11 am to 6 pm.
On weekends, the Lisbon cable car closes at 1 pm.
Special opening hours: On 24 December, the Lisbon cable car opens from 11 am to 6 pm, on 25 December from 11 am to 6 pm, on 31 December from 11 am to 6 pm and on 1 January from 11 am to 6 pm. On the 26th and 27th of December, and the 2nd and 3rd of January, the cable car runs from 10 am to 1 pm.
- North station: Passeio das Tagides park, next to the Vasco de Gama tower.
- South station: Parque Passeio de Neptuno, next to the Lisbon Oceanarium.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12 years old||Children undder 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 3.60
Children undder 4 years oldFree
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 5.40
Children undder 4 years oldFree
Single or return ticket for the Lisbon cable car, depending on the option chosen.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.