Enjoy one of the symbols of the Portuguese capital on this Lisbon tourist tram that will take you through the city's most historic districts.
By opting for the Lisbon sightseeing tram ticket, you'll enjoy the most typical means of transport in Lisbon. The tram route will stop at the following points: Praça do Comércio, Martim Moniz, Graça, Portas do Sol (located very close to St. George's Castle), Sé (Lisbon Cathedral), Rua da Conceição, Camões and Estrela. From April to October, the tour does not make stops. The route will then return to the starting point.
The ticket is valid for 24 hours from the moment it's first used. Therefore, if you use it for the first time on Tuesday at 1 pm, it'll be valid until Wednesday at 1 pm.
The Lisbon tourist streetcar route starts from the following points:
- Departures from 10 am, 10:30 am, & 11 am: The route starts at stop 1 (Praça do Comércio). Starting January 7, 2023, departures at these times will take place from stop 2 of the route (Martim Moniz).
- Departures from 12 pm - 5 pm: The route starts at stop 2 (Martim Moniz).
The Lisbon sightseeing tram runs every day from 9 am to 6 pm, with trams once every 30 minutes.
As well as unlimited use on Carris trams for 24 hours, this ticket gives you a number of other fantastic benefits and discounts to help you make the most of your trip to Lisbon.
- Free use of the city's traditional funicular railways, the Santa Justa lift and the trams.
- Discounts at selected monuments, museums and other tourist attractions.
The activity takes place with an audioguide in English.
Unlimited travel on the Carris tourist tram for 24 hours
Audio guide in English
Ticket for Santa Justa Lift
Discounts at certain monuments and museums in Lisbon
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How do I know if the attractions included are open?
A - We recommend that you visit the attraction's web site to confirm availability beforehand. Some attractions may be closed or have limited opening due to Covid-19.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions