Discover the main attractions of the Portuguese capital on the Lisbon Hills Tramcar Tour. Experience the city's past on the historical trams and enjoy stunning views of the sights in comfort.
Lisbon Hills Tramcar Tour Route & Stops
Lisbon's tourist sightseeing tram takes you on a route of approximately one and a half hours through the most historic and emblematic neighbourhoods of the Portuguese capital. Throughout the journey, you'll be kept entertained and informed with explanations about the places you pass thanks to an English language audioguide.
The route passes some of the most important places in Lisbon's history, including Alfama, the city's oldest district, where you'll be able to admire the impressive Lisbon Cathedral and the Praca do Comercio, the historic square near the banks of the river Tagus.
What's more, there are nine different stops along the way, and you can hop on and hop off at any of them to explore the city at your own pace. The stops are as follows: Praça do Comércio, Martim Moniz, Gracia, Portas do Sol, Sé, Conceição, Camões, Estrela and again the central and famous Praça do Comércio.
How does it work?
During the period of validity, you can hop on and hop off the different tramcars along the route as many times as you'd like, allowing you to tailor your tour to your own needs and interests. So, arriving at the Camoes stop, you can get off, visit the Santa Justa Lift (ticket included!) and then hop back on one of the trams that arrive next. This is the most typical means of transport in the city, taking you from one side to the other, there's no better way to get around!
Your ticket will be valid for 24 hours from the time of first use, for example, if you first use it on Monday at 1 pm, it will be valid until the Tuesday at 1 pm.
From April 15th to October: between 9 am and 7 pm. The trams run every 20 minutes.
From November to April 14th: between 9 am and 5:30 pm. The trams run every 25 minutes.
As well as unlimited use on Carris trams for 24 hours, this ticket gives you a number of other fantastic benefits and discounts to help you make the most of your trip to Lisbon.
- Free entry to the Santa Justa Lift.
- Free use of the city's traditional funicular railways.
- Ticket for the Aerobus, the bus that connects Lisbon city centre to the airport.
- Discounts at selected monuments, museums and other tourist attractions.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 10 years old||Children under 4 years old|
US$ 24.30 US$ 21.80
AdultsUS$ 24.30 US$ 21.80
Children between 4 and 10 years oldUS$ 12.20
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with an audioguide in english and other languages.
Unlimited travel on the Carris tourist tram for 24 hours.
English language audioguide.
Entry to Santa Justa lift.
Ticket for Lisbon Aerobus.
Ticket for Lisbon traditional funicular railways.
Discounts at certain monuments and museums in Lisbon.
10% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.