Enjoy a spectacular panoramic night tour of Lisbon on board a panoramic bus, followed by an exquisite traditional Portuguese dinner and a soul-stirring live fado show. A must when you visit Lisbon!
Lisbon Fado Dinner Show and Night Tour
At 7:30 pm, you'll be picked up from your hotel and you'll set off to discover the main squares and avenues of Lisbon from Praça do Marques de Pombal and admire the beautifully lit buildings and monuments. The bus will drive past the Avenida da Liberdade, Rossio Square and Praça do Comércio, among many other iconic areas in Lisbon.
Next, the bus will head to Belém, one of the most charming neighbourhoods in Lisbon. It houses the city’s main tourist attractions and monuments, most dating back to the Age of Discovery. Some of the best examples are the Belém Tower, Pradão dos Descobrimentos, the Jerónimos Monastery, the breath-taking 25 de Abril suspension bridge, and last but not least, the famous Cristo Rei.
After admiring the city’s gracefully lit landmarks, you’ll head to a typical restaurant to try some of the city’s most famous dishes while you enjoy an unforgettable live fado performance, the musical expression of Portuguese spirit.
After the dinner and fado performance, you'll go to the Nossa Senhora do Monte viewpoint, where you'll enjoy the best panoramic view of the city. On the way there, we'll pass by the Cathedral, which, when lit up, is even more beautiful than it is in the day. Finally, you'll be dropped back at your hotel at around 11:30 pm.
The Night Tour is a bus tour and does not include stops.
- Bread, butter olives, and paté
- Saloio Sheep's Cheese
- Fried Green beans in Escabeche
- Boiled Shrimp
- Fried Shrimp
- Grilled Tiger Shrimp
- Dates with Bacon
- Cod Fishcake
- Mixed Scrambled Egg
- Canoa Cooked Chorizo
- Cataplana seafood stew
- Iberian Ham
Main Course (Fish)
- Grilled Cod
- Bacalhau à bras (Cod with potato, egg and olives)
- Minhota Style Cod
- Grilled Shrimp
- Shrimp Skewers
- Grilled Sole with Rice or Tomato
- Salted Cod Fritters
- Tamboril Rice with Shrimp
- Tamboril and Shrimp Cataplana
- Swordfish fillet, roasted or grilled.
Main Course (Meat)
- Peppered Steak
- Coffee Steak
- Entrecôte with breadcrumbs
- Grilled Entrecôte
- Portuguese style Iscas
- Portuguese style Pork
- Mixed Meat skewers
- Green Salad
- Tomato Salad
- Mixed Salad
- Portuguese green soup (caldo verde)
- Green Bean Soup
- Mixed Vegetable Soup
- Queijo de Nisa (sheep's cheese)
- Fried tripe
- Feijão Cake
- Chocolate Mousse
- Sericaia Cake
- Rice Pudding
- Frozen Pudding
Drinks and Coffee
- A half litre of mineral water or half litre bottle of Portuguese wine
What is Fado?
Fado is Portugal’s most famous performance genre. Live shows usually only have one fado singer accompanied by a classic guitar and a Portuguese guitar. In 2011, fado was included in the UNESCO Representative List of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Fado Show and Tour||
Fado Show and Tour
Per PersonUS$ 95.60
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in an air conditioned vehicle.
Official English speaking guide.
Dinner and drinks.
Live fado show
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).