Enjoy a spectacular panoramic night tour of Lisbon on board a panoramic bus, followed by an exquisite traditional Portuguese dinner and a soul-stirring live fado show. A must when you visit Lisbon!
Lisbon Fado Dinner Show and Night Tour
At 7:30 pm, you'll be picked up from your hotel and you'll set off to discover the main squares and avenues of Lisbon from Praça do Marques de Pombal and admire the beautifully lit buildings and monuments. The bus will drive past the Avenida da Liberdade, Rossio Square and Praça do Comércio, among many other iconic areas in Lisbon.
Next, the bus will head to Belém, one of the most charming neighbourhoods in Lisbon. It houses the city’s main tourist attractions and monuments, most dating back to the Age of Discovery. Some of the best examples are the Belém Tower, Pradão dos Descobrimentos, the Jerónimos Monastery, the breath-taking 25 de Abril suspension bridge, and last but not least, the famous Cristo Rei.
After admiring the city’s gracefully lit landmarks, you’ll head to a typical restaurant to try some of the city’s most famous dishes while you enjoy an unforgettable live fado performance, the musical expression of Portuguese spirit.
After the dinner and fado performance, you'll go to the Nossa Senhora do Monte viewpoint, where you'll enjoy the best panoramic view of the city. On the way there, we'll pass by the Cathedral, which, when lit up, is even more beautiful than it is in the day. Finally, you'll be dropped back at your hotel at around 11:30 pm.
The Night Tour is a bus tour and does not include stops.
- Bread, butter olives, and paté
- Saloio Sheep's Cheese
- Fried Green beans in Escabeche
- Boiled Shrimp
- Fried Shrimp
- Grilled Tiger Shrimp
- Dates with Bacon
- Cod Fishcake
- Mixed Scrambled Egg
- Canoa Cooked Chorizo
- Cataplana seafood stew
- Iberian Ham
Main Course (Fish)
- Grilled Cod
- Bacalhau à bras (Cod with potato, egg and olives)
- Minhota Style Cod
- Grilled Shrimp
- Shrimp Skewers
- Grilled Sole with Rice or Tomato
- Salted Cod Fritters
- Tamboril Rice with Shrimp
- Tamboril and Shrimp Cataplana
- Swordfish fillet, roasted or grilled.
Main Course (Meat)
- Peppered Steak
- Coffee Steak
- Entrecôte with breadcrumbs
- Grilled Entrecôte
- Portuguese style Iscas
- Portuguese style Pork
- Mixed Meat skewers
- Green Salad
- Tomato Salad
- Mixed Salad
- Portuguese green soup (caldo verde)
- Green Bean Soup
- Mixed Vegetable Soup
- Queijo de Nisa (sheep's cheese)
- Fried tripe
- Feijão Cake
- Chocolate Mousse
- Sericaia Cake
- Rice Pudding
- Frozen Pudding
Drinks and Coffee
- A half litre of mineral water or half litre bottle of Portuguese wine
What is Fado?
Fado is Portugal’s most famous performance genre. Live shows usually only have one fado singer accompanied by a classic guitar and a Portuguese guitar. In 2011, fado was included in the UNESCO Representative List of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 80% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Fado Show and Tour||
Fado Show and Tour
Per PersonUS$ 88.80
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in an air conditioned vehicle.
Official English speaking guide.
Dinner and drinks.
Live fado show
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (7:30 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).