Tired of the city? On this day trip you will immerse yourself in the Arrábida natural park, visiting picturesque hamlets and even vineyards (a tasting in a winery is included!).
Leaving Lisbon at 9 am, the tour crosses the Tajo by the impressive Vasco da Gama Bridge, on the way to Arrábida.
With Lisbon 50 km behind us, the tour makes a stop in Setúbal, to climb up to the Palmela Castle. From there you can enjoy the best views of the city and the bay of the River Sado.
Crossing Pamela, the white wine producing region, you will enjoy its unique landscape made up of vineyards and cork trees, typical of this area. Here we will stop at a family winery to enjoy a 4 wine tasting menu.
Now in the Arrábida national park, the tour reaches its highest point, at 500m above sea level, where we can enjoy a panorama of the park and the beaches lining the Atlantic Ocean in the distance.
The tour then returns down the hill, to Portinho da Arrábida beach. During summer there will be free time here for anyone who wants to have a swim.
When it's time to eat we will make our way towards Sesinmbra, a charming fishing village where you will have free time to eat.
Ater eating the tour makes its way to Azeitão, a tiny hamlet where we will visit the old wineries; again enjoying a tasting of 2 different wines.
The tour returns to Lisbon over the 25th April Bridge, but before crossing will make a brief stop by the Cristo Rey statue to enjoy the views of Lisbon
Although this tour is in English, the visits to the wineries may be in another language (Portuguese or perhaps Spanish), and this depends on a variety of factors.
If you would prefer, you can also take a private trip to Arrábida and Sesimbra. In this case, you will have an exclusive guide just for yourselves: there will be no further people in your group except your partner, family or friends.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory.
- Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Should land, air, or water transport of any kind be used they will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 33% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Adults With Lisbon Card||Children under 12|
Adults With Lisbon CardUS$ 68
Children under 12US$ 37.80
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Guide in English.
Guided tour of two wineries with 6 different wines to taste.
Guided tours through the interior of the monuments
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Lisbon local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Hard Rock Café, Avenida da Liberdade 2, Restauradores Square