Discover the monuments and landmarks of the Portuguese capital with our fun, comfortable boat trip along the coast of Lisbon on the River Tagus.
Traditional Boat Trip in Lisbon
We will start our traditional boat trip at the Cais de Sodré docks. From there, we will sail along the river Tagus for around 45 minutes while admiring iconic locations such as Commerce Square, Lisbon Cathedral, and the National Pantheon, all from an exclusive vantage point on board the vessel.
What's traditional boat like?
The trip past the iconic sights of Lisbon is done in a traditional Portuguese sailing boat measuring 50 feet long and which can hold up to 50 people.
Decorated with vibrant colours, the traditional boat is an ecological, unique, and authentic way to admire the most important monuments in Lisbon via the river Tagus.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
|Adults||Children from 5 to 12 years old||Children under 5 years old.|
|Traditional boat ride||
Traditional boat ride
Children from 5 to 12 years oldUS$ 8.80
Children under 5 years old.Free
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Traditional boat trip around Lisbon
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (1:30 pm local time) if there are still places available.
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).
Cais do Sodré docks