Discover Lisbon at your leisure behind the wheel of a comfortable electric car: explore the streets of the historic centre while the GPS audio guide fills you in on the most important monuments in the city.
Tour of Lisbon in an Electric Car
Spend six hours exploring Lisbon's oldest neighbourhoods, aided by a GPS audioguide which will help you discover the most important buildings and monuments in the Portuguese capital.
The Renault Twizys are comfortable electric cars which allow you to circulate through Lisbon's streets at your own pace, all the while keeping things eco-friendly. The English-language GPS will let you know the locations of the best spots to stop and view the city from its viewpoints, as well as giving you facts and stories about the places you pass on your itinerary, teaching you about the history of Lisbon and the secrets of its principal points of interest.
On your tour of Lisbon you will pass through medieval streets of the Alfama, Graça and Mouraria: evidence of Portugal's rich history and the birthplace of fado music. Some of the famous buildings and monuments which you will discover are the Lisbon Cathedral, San Jorge Castle, the San Vicente Monastery, the Church of Santa Engrácia, and the Old Church of Our Lady of the Conception.
During your six hour car tour, you'll also have time to see the famous Lisbon monuments found a little further from the historic heart of the city, such as the Belém Tower, the Jerónimos Monastery and the 25th April Bridge.
- The indicated price is per vehicle, and the maximum capacity of the Renault Twizy is two people.
- It is essential to present your valid driving licence to take part in this activity as a driver.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult. It is possible to add a child seat in the Renault Twizy for children under 5.
- On the day of the activity, a deposit of 250 euros will be required.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 2 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Full Day Electric Car Tour||
Full Day Electric Car Tour
2 placesUS$ 117.40
7 hours 60 minutes.
The activity takes place with an audioguide in English.
Rental of a Renault Twizy.
English GPS Audioguide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Rua da Madalena.