Discover Lisbon's most emblematic monuments from the land and the river without leaving your seat on this unique Hippotrip tour by amphibious vehicle!
Lisbon Amphibious Bus Tour Itinerary
Having met your guide at the Doca de Santo Amaro in Lisbon, you'll board the unique Hippotrip amphibious vehicle to explore the Portuguese capital in a new and original way.
You'll be taken on a guided tour of the city's most important places of interest, taking in the sights from the comfort of the bus while learning all about their history thanks to your expert English-speaking guide.
Throughout your 90 minute tour, you'll visit Lisbon's most important city plazas, like Praça do Comércio and Rossio Square; admire the elegant buildings along Avenida da Liberdade; and immerse yourself in the beautiful historic district of Belém.
Next, you'll leave dry ground behind as your Hippotrip bus drives into the Tagus River! Thanks to the amphibious vehicle, you'll sail along the river and enjoy the sights of Lisbon from a new perspective. Marvel at incomparable views of the iconic Belém Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries and the curious leaning Lisbon Harbour Control Tower.
At the end of this unique experience, you'll return to your original departure point.
Children between 2 and 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Amphibious bus tour
English speaking guide
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- Printed material is avoided.
- No single-use plastics are used.
- The show represents local culture.
- The activity helps the dissemination of local cultural heritage.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
- Has a carbon footprint offset policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions