Discover the wealth of nature and wildlife in Portugal enjoying a jeep safari around the Arrabida mountains and a dolphin spotting boat trip on the Sado estuary.
Arrabida Jeep Safari & Boat Trip
After picking you up from your hotel, we'll leave Lisbon behind, crossing over the iconic Ponte 25 de Abril, the longest suspension bridge in Europe.
Having reached the beautiful Lagoa de Albufeira, our jeep safari will continue onwards towards Sesimbra Castle. This medieval fortress offers magnificent views of the town and the coast from its clifftop vantage point.
What better way to immerse yourself further into Portuguese nature and culture than with a glass of wine in hand? We'll enjoy a wine tasting in a popular local winery to discover the finest Portuguese wines, before following a scenic trail along Portinho da Arrábida which offers spectacular views of the surrounding landscapes. Reaching Setúbal, you'll have free time to buy lunch and to enjoy the dazzling views over the Troia Peninsula.
For the finishing touch on our tour, we'll board the Mil Andanzas for a boat trip on the Sado estuary. You can choose to enjoy the ocean breeze on the open deck or sit inside as we cruise on the crystal-clear waters in search of the dolphins that inhabit the area. Keep your eyes peeled and your cameras ready for these friendly creatures!
After a day of adventure in Arrábida, we'll make the return journey to the original pick up points.
Who can participate?
This activity is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems.
Hotel pick up
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 10 years old|
Children between 2 and 10 years oldUS$ 56.70
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Sesimbra Castle.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until 8 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.