Looking for a different way to enjoy the sunset? Enjoy a stunning sunset with this traditional boat cruise around Lisbon, taking in the most important monuments in the city lit by the day's last light
Lisbon Sunset Cruise
The cruise begins at Praça Europa de Lisboa, between Cais do Sodré y la Ribeira das Naus. You'll climb aboard your vessel and over the course of two hours enjoy some of the most emblematic spots in the Portuguese capital, lit up by the last light of day.
From the boat you'll be able to see the famous Praça do Comercio, San Jorge Castle, Alfama and the Santa Apolónia station. And to add an authentic touch to the journey, your cruise comes accompanied by Portugal's most traditional music: fado.
With the 25 de Abril bridge, the Belem Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries, all to the backdrop of an unforgetable sunset, you're sure to fall in love with Lisbon, even more than before!
The boat trip then finishes back at the start point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
|Adults||Children from 6-12||Children under 6|
|Sunset traditional boat cruise||
US$ 42.30 US$ 36.30
US$ 21.10 US$ 18.20
Sunset traditional boat cruise
AdultsUS$ 42.30 US$ 36.30
Children from 6-12US$ 21.10 US$ 18.20
Children under 6Free
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Music on board.
14% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).