Embark on a 4-hour tour of Lisbon including the Belem district, the capital's beautiful and elegant neighbourhood packed with Golden Age monuments, which will take you back in time.
Belém and Lisbon 4-Hour Tour Itinerary
Hop on a bus from Parque Eduardo VII at 9 am and relax while you admire the city’s main squares, avenues and landmarks. Discover sights like the important Avenida da Liberdade, Rossio Square built in the Middle Ages, the Marquess of Pombal Square or the Commerce Square (Praça de Comercio).
Follow the Tagus River and head to one of Lisbon’s most striking areas: Belém. This charming neighbourhood is home to numerous Golden Age tourist attractions, impressive monuments and beautifully looked-after parks.
You'll see the famous Belem Tower, a fortress found on the Tajo estuary which served as a prison, and departure point for many of the expeditions across the Atlantic.
Admire the unique Padrão dos Descobrimentos and the Jerónimos Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You'll get to enter its fascinating church, where you can see the tombs of illustrious Portuguese such as Vasco de Gama or Luís de Camões, as well as visiting the National Coach Museum.
Our last stop is the Alfama neighbourhood, Lisbon’s oldest district, with charming narrow cobblestone streets and traditional houses. Established in the fifth century, its name comes from Arabic and means “hot fountains”.
On our way back to the departure point we'll pass through the Praça Dom Pedro IV and Avenida da Liberdade, two of the most luxurious points in the city.
- The Jeronimos Monastery is closed on Mondays. If you do the tour on this day, you'll visit the Palace of Ajuda instead.
- The National Coach Museum will be closed on the 31st December.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
|Adults||Children 5-10 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children 5-10 years oldUS$ 21.20
Children under 5 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Bus tour of Lisbon and Belém district.
Official English speaking guide.
Entrance to the Church of Santa Maria (Jerónimos Monastery).
Entrance to the National Coach Museum.
Entry to the Jerónimos Monastery (you will only enter the church).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 16 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Parque Eduardo VII