Get your helmet on and climb on board this unique vehicle to enjoy a GoCar tour of Lisbon. Thanks to their small size, you'll have no problems whizzing around the city.
GoCar Tour of Lisbon
A GoCar is a small, yellow, motorised vehicle that is easy and fun to drive. Its small size enables you to drive comfortably around Lisbon while enjoying the city's most important monuments- plus parking has never been so easy!
The GoCar has an integrated GPS navigation system that will guide you along your chosen route. While travelling you'll listen to an audio guide in English with explanations about the main monuments. You'll also be able to stop the vehicle whenever you want to make the most of photo opportunities or just simply relax.
Not only that, but the petrol is included in the price, so you won't have to worry about filling up on your journey.
You have complete freedom on the Lisbon GoCar Tour, however, there are some routes that adapt perfectly to the duration that you choose. You can mix and match them however you fancy!
Alfama Neighbourhood Tour (blue route)
This route is the perfect option for an hour-long tour. You'll have the opportunity to visit the oldest neighbourhood in Lisbon, travelling along its narrow, maze-like streets while you admire its colourful traditional houses and monuments such as the Fado Museum, the National Pantheon, the Santa Luzia viewpoint and the cathedral.
Central Lisbon Tour (red route)
This route takes you past the most important monuments in the centre of Lisbon. You'll travel through the Baixa neighbourhood, which is home to some of the most emblematic places in Lisbon, such as the Avenida da Liberdad, the Rossio Square and the Santa Justa Lift.
To do this route without rushing, you'll need at least an hour and a half in your GoCar.
Belém Tour (green route)
The route through the Belém neighbourhood is the longest of the options, taking around two hours. During this time you'll be able to visit all of the district's areas, which have a particular link to the discovery of America and the Portuguese sailors of the time. Throughout the tour, you'll be able to admire monuments that are as important as they are beautiful, such as the Jerónimos Monastery, the Monument to the Discoveries and the famous Belém Tower.
- The maximum weight permitted in the GoCar is 485b lbs (220 kg/ 34.6 stone). Two vehicles will have to be reserved if said weight limit is exceeded.
- You must hold a driving license that is valid in Portugal to be able to drive the GoCar; copies of documents or provisional licenses are not accepted.
- A deposit of €100 per GoCar (by means of credit card) must be made on the day of the tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Price per vehicle (maximum 2 people)|
Price per vehicle (maximum 2 people)US$ 42.40
Price per vehicle (maximum 2 people)US$ 72.70
Price per vehicle (maximum 2 people)US$ 90.90
Price per vehicle (maximum 2 people)US$ 109.10
1 - 4 hours.
The activity takes place with an audioguide in english and other languages.
1, 2, 3 or 4 hour GoCar tour.
A helmet for each passenger.
Third party liability insurance and personal injury insurance.
Mobile application with GPS.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Rua dos Douradores, 16.