Take a tour of the historic centre of Lisbon with an exclusive guide for you and your partner, family, or friends! Without a doubt the best way to visit the Portuguese capital!
Advantages of a private tour
Reserving a private tour gives you a personalised service, with an exclusive guide just for yourselves, and nobody else in the group! What's more, you can take the tour at any time and on any day of the week.
From your hotel or departing from a central location, this tour of the Portuguese capital will follow a similar route to the Best of Lisbon Walking Tour.
The tour passes through Lisbon's most historic points: Commerce Square, the Cathedral, or the Belém neighbourhood, where the famous tower can be found, as well as the Monument to the Discoveries, or the Jerónimos Monastery.
Having said this, you can design your own itinerary, visiting the museums and monuments which interest you most. The tour will also include a tasting of a typical pastel de Belém (custard tart).
The tour will finish at your hotel, or at the point in the city most convenient to you.
We can begin this private tour of Lisbon at any central point in the city convenient to you, or at your hotel. If your hotel is not in the centre, you will be charged a supplement. If you choose the second option, take into account that the time available in the historic centre will perhaps be less as a result. Having made your reservation we will ask where you wish to begin the tour, and please let us know the time at which you would like to begin in the comments.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 66% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
Private Tour in English
Up to 6 guestsUS$ 144.90
Up to 7 guestsUS$ 166.60
Up to 8 guestsUS$ 188.40
Up to 9 guestsUS$ 210.10
Up to 10 guestsUS$ 231.90
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide
Private, exclusive tour (there will be no other people in the group).
Pick up from your hotel or wherever you like (in the centre).
Pastel de Belém tasting
Entry to any muesums or monuments you would like to visit.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.