Don't miss this dinner with a Fado show at Canto do Poeta if you're in Lisbon. Experience Portuguese cuisine and folklore in the same evening!
At the indicated time, we'll meet at the Canto do Poeta restaurant in the heart of Lisbon. Are you ready to enjoy Portuguese music and cuisine? A must to soak up the culture of the country!
Firstly, we'll enjoy a typical Portuguese dinner with appetizers, starters, a main course, a dessert and a drink.
After the meal, we'll hear the first notes of the Portuguese guitars as the Fado show begins! During the performance, a singer accompanied by a guitar will interpret songs full of feeling and emotion, creating a magical atmosphere that will remain in your memory forever.
Finally, after 6.5 hours in Canto do Poeta, the activity will end.
The dinner menu will be composed of:
- Appetizers: bread, olives, homemade butter, sardine pâté and peixinhos da horta (deep fried green beans).
- Starters: chicken croquettes, scrambled eggs with fava bean purée and farinheira (smoked sausages).
- Main course: a choice of sirloin steak with mustard and black pepper sauce with chips and asparagus, Iberian pork fillet with migas à alentejana (bread crumb pudding), cod loin confit with mashed potato and vegetables, grilled sea bream with potatoes and green beans or carolino mushrooms with asparagus and truffle oil.
- Dessert: a choice of cottage cheese tart with pumpkin jam and crumble, Santa Clara Convent pudding, chocolate mousse with a macaroon topping or seasonal fruit.
- Drink: wine, water or soft drinks and coffee.
6 hours 30 minutes.
Dinner with drinks
Fado show in Canto do Poeta
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
Canto do Poeta