The enchanting streets of Porto and the mystery of the Sanctuary of Fátima. On this day trip to Porto and Fatima from Lisbon, you will discover two jewels of Portugal.
Porto and Fatima Day Trip
We meet at 7:30 am in Lisbon's central Restauradores Square and then set off towards Porto, the country's second largest city.
After a three-hour journey, we will reach the capital of the Douro region, where you'll embark on a guided walking tour of Porto and its main sights -the magnificent Porto Cathedral, colorful São Bento station, the Stock Exchange Palace, and the famous Lello Bookstore which will be familiar to fans of Harry Potter.
You will then have free time to have lunch in any one of the many local restaurants which line the banks of the river with views of the iconic Dom Luís I Bridge. Our guide will give you some recommendations for the best eateries. You simply cannot miss the opportunity to try the traditional Francesinha sandwich!
Later, we will hop back on our air-conditioned vehicle to make the journey to the Sanctuary of Fátima. Once we arrive in Fatima you will have your own free time to explore one of the most important Catholic shrines in the world. You'll have time to visit some of the chapels, or buy some memorabilia of this fantastic experience.
After seeing every magical corner of Porto and Fatima, we begin our return trip to Lisbon arriving at around 6:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children from 3 to 11 years oldUS$ 114.80
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Professional English and Spanish speaking guide.
Transport in airconditioned vehicle.
Entry to Sanctuary of Fátima.
Wine tasting (optional).
Entry to the visited monuments.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.